Pokemon TCG: $250 Prize Pool
Time & Location
About the event
POKEMON TCG TOURNAMENT - $250 PRIZE POOL
THIS TOURNAMENT WILL BE HELD ON THE LIMITLESS PLATFORM, SO PLEASE FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH SOME OF THE RULES. YOU WILL RECIEVE A FOLLOW-UP EMAIL ONCE THE EVENT IS ON LIMITLESS.
- ALL FIELDS required by Limitless must be filled completely and accurately. if you don't do it you will NOT be paired..
- TO CONTACT STAFF DURING the tournament use the call a judge button in the middle of your pairing screen. To contact them AFTER or BEFORE the tournament @staff on Discord.
- Your DECKLIST may be changed until the end of the day at 6:20pm EDT. If you fail to deliver a valid decklist by the deadline, you will be dropped.
- Check-in starts 1 hour before the tournament begins! PLEASE check-in, if not you will be automatically dropped from the tournament.
- You also must CHECK-IN at the beginning of every match or you will be awarded a loss.
- If you have any problems please use the Call a Judge button on Limitless to notify us of the issue.
- If you are able to stream PTCGO through Discord we ask that you go into the STREAM CHANNELS during the tournament. If you're asked to share your screen/PTCGO.
- You will abide by the SPIRIT OF THE GAME and understand that we are all here to have a good time.
You may only use one deck without any variation through the whole tournament. Your deck list must be imported from Pokemon TCG Online in text and published on your Limitless player information. Choosing a wrong deck to play will be sanctioned as a game loss, so please BE CAREFUL. All decklists will be visible at all times on the Limitless platform. if you spot something off please screenshot and report it.
Best of 1 - 25 minutes for swiss rounds Players will have 5 minutes to check in on their match, inactive opponents will receive a game loss after the timer countdowns to 0.
Top Cut will be played on best of 3 with 50 minutes.
In case of any technical difficulty during checking in, you have to click "request a judge" so a moderator can intervene, you must do this within the check-in time. Intentional Draws are allowed. Disconnection will be considered as a game loss. The PTCGO "Timer" must be enabled for the match. If players fail to report the outcome of the match on time, they will both receive a game-loss. If any PTCGO glitch is used to a player's advantage during a game, that player will receive a game-loss. We will use in-game data and player screenshots to resolve disputes.
*In the event that the winners are not members of Blackroc Gaming, they will be asked to sign-up in order to receive payouts from Blackroc.